We are currently looking for a self-motivated Materials Controller to join our Production Scheduling Team.
Role Specific Accountabilities:
You will provide materials and documentation for in-house manufactured parts and ensure a constant flow of parts through HPP manufacturing to achieve world class lead time.
Production Order Management; pick up customer demand, confirm delivery forecast dates, raise orders (routing/BOM), ensure material supply, ensure material issuing to order, deliver job package (material/paperwork) to first OP, and maintain delivery dates in SAP and resolve variance and invoice queries.
Scheduling; support scheduling via Preactor & Seiki, prioritize production orders to fulfil customer demand, highlight delivery issues, analyse and optimize production schedule and ensure delivery adherence to committed delivery dates.
Reporting such as engine shortage reporting, Delivery Tracker and reports.
Subcontractor and raw material management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• SAP & Microsoft Office user.
• Preactor user (setup and scheduling).
• Seiki System (system availability).
• Excellent communication and project management skills to establish good relationships with subcontractors and operators.
• Materials knowledge.
• High precision production knowledge / qualification.
Degree qualified (2:1 classification or higher). We will consider applicants with either Engineering or Business Management related qualifications.
• Strong communication skills.
• Process orientation.
• Second language in French or German would be an advantage when communicating with subcontractors.